A = 93-100
B = 85-92
C = 75-84
D = 67-74
F = 66 and below
- ACT: Students of two or more ethnicities scores are improving each year: 2017-15.5; 2018-16.5; 2019-19.4; 2021-19.8
- LEAP 2025: English II has the highest assessment index with 70.5 and the highest number of students scoring Advanced/Mastery with 75.
- LEAP2025: In English I and II, girls score higher than the whole school score: English I girls 73.6; Whole School 61.6; English II girls-80.2; Whole School- 70.5
- LEAP 2025- In Geometry, Non-career diploma students showed an upward trend: 2019-49.7, 2021- 61.9
- LEAP 2021-English I Reading Vocabulary text is the highest substrand at 46; English II Reading Vocabulary text is the highest substrand at 55.
- The Strength of Diploma Index has increased from 82.9 in 2019 to 98.0 in 2020.
- The Cohort Graduation Rate Index increased from 66.2 in 2019 to 95 in 2020.
- The Strength of Diploma Index Student Result has increased from 2018 to 2020 for students that obtained a High School Diploma plus. 150 points increased from 9 to 13. 115 points increased from 12 to 28. 110 points increased from 75 to 104.
- 4 out of 5 students scored a 50 or higher on the CLEP test.
- Strength of Diploma increased due to offering more certification/credentials earned through the following: EMT, EMR, SP2, Carpentry, Welding, Prostart, Adobe Certified Associate, Autocad, Agritechnology, CIW, and CNA.
- Strength of Diploma increased due to credits received in academic dual enrollment and AP courses: DE English IV, DE Pre-Calculus, DE Calculus, AP English III, AP U. S. History, and AP World History.
- Discipline referrals from 2019 to 2021 reduced from 402 to 258.
- Positive relationships with families are built through Freshman Orientation, FASFA Nights, Parent and Student Scheduling Nights, Open House, Athletic Events, Booster Clubs, and Performance and Fine Arts events.
- The highest domain average of the English Language Proficiency Test for students is the speaking domain. Average is 3.79 with the highest possible score being a 5
- 60% of ELL students met or exceed their Proficiency Target on the English Language Proficiency Test
- ACT- Percentage of students who score a 20 or higher has decreased over the past four years: 2017-85; 2018-78; 2019-71; 2021-54
- ACT-Composite scores have trended down the last 5 years: 2017-19.0; 2018-18.6; 2019-18.6; 2021- 17.5
- LEAP 2025: Biology has the lowest assessment index with 38.6 and Biology has the most Approaching Basic/Unsatisfactory with 123.
- LEAP 2025: In Biology and U.S. History, Non-career diploma scores trended lower from 2019 to 2021: Biology:2019- 80, 2021-38.4; U.S. History: 2019-65.3, 2021-30.9
- LEAP 2025: SPED subgroup scored lower than the whole school in all areas of LEAP 2025. Algebra I: SPED - 16.7 Whole School - 41.5. Geometry: SPED - 25.5 Whole School: 61.6 English I: SPED - 24.7 Whole School- 61.6
- Biology SPED: 11.4 Whole School - 38.6 US History SPED: 6.2 Whole School-45. English II: SPED - 32.6 Whole School -70.5
- LEAP 2025: English I and II substrand weakness is Writing Performance and Expression: Eng I-45; Eng II-41
- 13 of 52 students scored a 3 or higher on the AP assessment.
- Only 5 students attempted the CLEP test. 4 scored a 50 or higher on a CLEP test.
- English Language Proficiency Test - The lowest average score was a 2.49 out of 5 on the reading domain of the ELPT.
- English Language Proficiency Test - 30% of students did not improve their English Proficiency Target from last year.